This notice divulges privacy practices for www.bettorwisdom.com. This notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information gets collected from you via the website, how it gets used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place protect from any misuse of your information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, sharing, and usage.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily provide through email or direct contact.
We will not sell, rent, or give this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you about why you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your requests.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email or text message in the future to tell you about specials, new products, services, or changes to privacy policies.
What is Collected
While you visit our site, we may keep track of:
- Products you viewed.
- Location, IP address, and browser type.
- Shipping address(es).
- Cookies that store your specific actions on our site.
If you leave a comment, you may choose to save your name, email address, and website via cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving additional comments.
If you have an account and log in to the site, we may set temporary cookies to determine if your browser accepts cookies. These cookies contain no personal data and get discarded when the browser is closed. We may set up several cookies only to save your login information and your screen display choices when logging in.
We store information about you, for as long as needed, only for the purposes we collect and use that information. We are not legally required to continue keeping it. We may store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Information Control and Access
You may opt out of future contact with us at any time. You may also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we may have about you.
- Correct or change any information we may have about you.
- Request us to delete any information we may have about you.
- Voice any concerns you may have about our use of your data.